I am using ReportMagic2.21 and Analog6.0 on W2K running IIS 5. Looking at the
Analog results I notice that the Referring is not appearing. I set logging to
record everything. What am I doing wrong?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Shai
Herman
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 1:43 PM
To: reportmagic-help@reportmagic.org
Subject: [reportmagic-help] Re: Configuration problem running in CGI
mode

Hi,

  I have not been able to get into the mailing list for some reason and
was seeking assistance.  If ound your email online.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

  I have report magic 2.21 and Analog 6.0 on a windows 200 machine.  I
have this location set to a virtual directory over the network on a w2k
box as well with IIS.  I have set Full permissions for the time being,
read write, exec.  report magic 2.21 was installed using the windows
distribution (that I noticed comes with no rmagic.pl file).

  My problem is that I can run report magic as a CGI by pointing to
rmagic.exe not rmagic.pl in the form action for rmform.html, but I
cannot File_out.  Essentially I would like to save all these reports
that I am producing, but I cannot even save one right now.  I have tried
hard coding the file_out in the ini file, but this seems to get
overridden by the executable as well as using a <input type="hidden"
name="File_Out" Value="[directory]">  parameter in a variety of ways but
with no success.  How can I save these reports??

  Once again any help is appreciated.

   Thanks,

         Shai