Sure man. Discuss all you like. Anyhow. I just finished the package directory part. Now I'm working on the actual jar descriptor. That will give me end-to-end grabbing of a jar. I'll then just have the front end part to work on. I'll then do some doco and fill in some places where the javadoc is rough and publish my first go at it.

-Andy