Anou Manavalan wrote:

With repositories growing fast, it needs to be searched and there should be a keyword search that assists faster search ( speaking from the established UDDI Repository and Database point of view ).

With no responses supporting this idea, I guess I will put this idea to rest in peace ;-)

Added a may / second phase goal.

We will need evenetually some metadata and metadata serach facilities. But later after the base URI is agreed upon.

regards, -Anou

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account is over limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage!