No hacks, just repackaged the eggs in a GAE friendly manner (also, a zip
file was needed to accommodate for the 1000 file limit) and added fake
parser and compiler modules to allow initialization to work.

Here's the complete application handler I used:

import sys

from google.appengine.ext.webapp.util import run_wsgi_app

from repoze.bfg.router import make_app

from bfgstarter.models import get_root
import bfgstarter

application = make_app(get_root, bfgstarter)

def main():

if __name__ == '__main__':

Any suggestions for templating engines?

Carlos de la Guardia