+1 to what Martin wrote, with something else that can only add to the
confusion:  recently I have been using Formish (http://ish.io) to do
autogenerated forms.  I think both zope.formlib and z3c.form try to paint forms
based on "model" objects; formish doesn't even try.  It just lets you create
your own "form schema" and attempts to draw forms based on that.  This is
enough for my needs currently.

- C