Paul Armstrong wrote:
> Could I please have a sponsor to do a technical review of
> http://www.genunix.org/wiki/index.php/Developer_HOWTO
>
> For reference, the thread that started this document is at
> http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=215308

There's a critical step missing from the beginning - determine
which Consolidation the code change is targeting - ON, Desktop,
X, SFW, etc. as the remainder of the document varies greatly for
each (most of what you've got there applies to ON, but parts
don't apply to the rest of the consolidations).

Section 3.1 is incorrect - the amount of code has no bearing on
whether ARC review is required or not - it's whether or not it
provides or changes any interfaces that other software uses, or
if it is starting to use an interface from other software that's
not been used before in the software being changed.

     -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com