Mark Martin wrote:
> On 10/30/07, *Prashanth Narayanaswamy* <prashanth.iyer at sun.com
> <mailto:prashanth.iyer at sun.com>> wrote:
>
>     Yes Please that will be really helpful. Save me a load of trouble
>     creating accounts etc.
>

> Got it up now at http://cr.opensolaris.org/~devnull/6515400/
> <http://cr.opensolaris.org/~devnull/6515400/>
> Thanks, Prashanth.
>
> Updated wiki at
> http://wikis.sun.com/display/SunStudio/Using+gccfss+with+OpenSolaris
>
> Presumably this requires some sort of ARC or fast-track or similar
> approval, can anyone confirm this?

I didn't check all the files, but the ones I saw were all of the form
of fixing function prototypes or adding type casts - nothing that requires
review beyond basic code-review.   ARC would only get involved if you're
changing function definitions or other interfaces, and then only if they're
functions exposed to other applications/modules/etc.

        -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com