On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Mark Phalan <Mark.Phalan at sun.com> wrote:
> On 09/18/09 05:59 PM, Joerg Schilling wrote:
>> Darren J Moffat <darrenm at opensolaris.org> wrote:
>>> Are you wanting to integrate this into the ON consolidation or to SFW ?
>> For a complete implementation of 2004/480, we would need to have it in ON
>> in case that ON should be self contained.
> I'm not totally sure what you mean by "self contained" here but ON already
> depends on software from other consolidations to build (OpenSSL is the I'm
> most familiar with).

OpenSSL, wbem, postgres, tss, net-snmp, and a few others.

I would suggest go wtih getting /bin/star into SFW first (IIRC, most
of the make files there are very simple, and just call ./configure,
etc. if you take a look at a few, I think you'll be able to figure it
out pretty quickly), then progress from there.  Trying to do it all in
one step is likely to be needlessly painful.