Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 9:26 PM
Subject: [Resin-interest] Start up problem

I have been trying to install and run resin on a Centos 5 system.  I run

it fine on Windows.  Everything installs fine on Centos, but when I try
to run the resin.jar file with all of the default configuration, I get
the following error:

Aug 24, 2007 11:26:39 AM com.caucho.boot.ResinWatchdog run
INFO: Cannot assign requested address Cannot assign requested address
        at Method)

The server is behind a firewall with an ip address of, but I

have an entry in the hosts file with the machine name and the ip
address.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!