I'm attempting to profile our dev server to try to get a better idea of
what is going on (see my other thread). I'm using jprofiler from
jetbrains. I've added the:

-Xrunjprofiler:port=9998

to the resin start options. I found the option in a mail thread. I can
find next to no documents on how to enable remote profiling.

When I start resin with that JVM option, I get:

Apr 8, 2008 3:39:08 PM com.caucho.boot.ResinWatchdog run
WARNING: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Accept timed out
java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Accept timed out
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.accept(PlainSocketImpl.java:384)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.implAccept(ServerSocket.java:453)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.accept(ServerSocket.java:421)
        at com.caucho.boot.ResinWatchdog.run(ResinWatchdog.java:575)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Could not find agent library on the library path or in the local
directory: jprofiler

So I assume the -Xrunjprofiler option is garbage.

I've also tried enabling remote debugging and connecting on that port on
the off chance the profiler just uses the debugging hooks. It did not work.

What do I need to do to connect with a remote profiler.