Andrew Fritz wrote:
Regardless, I still get a "Could not find agent library on the library path or in the local directory: jprofilerti".

The profiler likely comes with a binary, a file whose name end in .so, at least for Linux. For jprofilerti the file name would be libjprofilerti.so I think. Make sure that file is available to the dynamic loader by for example setting the environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH (Linux) or DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH (Mac if I remember correctly) or just copy it to ${resin.home}/libexec/ if you have such a directory.

-Knut

PS: I still think removing -Xdebug is worth an attempt. I had very similar symptoms and that change did the trick.