Thanks to everyone for their help. A combination of verbose (which prints env vars) and looking for binary related stuff made this work.

Basically I started resin through the profiler and looked at the environment variables it spit out. I put those in our startup wrapper, and after a few iterations, everything worked.

Andrew

Knut Forkalsrud wrote:
Andrew Fritz wrote:
Regardless, I still get a "Could not find agent library on the library path or in the local directory: jprofilerti".

The profiler likely comes with a binary, a file whose name end in .so, at least for Linux.  For jprofilerti the file name would be libjprofilerti.so I think.  Make sure that file is available to the dynamic loader by for example setting the environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH (Linux) or DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH (Mac if I remember correctly) or just copy it to ${resin.home}/libexec/ if you have such a directory.

-Knut

PS: I still think removing -Xdebug is worth an attempt.  I had very similar symptoms and that change did the trick.


_______________________________________________ resin-interest mailing list resin-interest@caucho.com http://maillist.caucho.com/mailman/listinfo/resin-interest





_______________________________________________
resin-interest mailing list
resin-interest@caucho.com
http://maillist.caucho.com/mailman/listinfo/resin-interest

Reply via email to