-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Riccardo Cohen
Envoyé : 30 octobre 2008 05:14
À : General Discussion for the Resin application server
Objet : Re: [Resin-interest] 3.2 experience?

I must admit that there are some "non-compatible" changes in the config,
AND the Api (in particular ejb syntax).
But from my point of view, this comes because Caucho provide tools
really efficients before they are completely defined by the community.
There is good and bad in everything.

I never found difficult to upgrade, except that it costs... for all the
changes we have to make, and the time to find the new syntax.
This process have been difficult for me because it was at a time where
the docs were in unstable state. For instance there was a clickable
index of config tags in 3.0 documentation, that disappeared for months
(no more clickable).

Now it's back, and it seems that the new 3.2 doc is really good.

Riccardo Cohen
Architecte du Logiciel
http://www.architectedulogiciel.fr
+33 (0)6.09.83.64.49