On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 11:03:07PM +0200, Michael Ludwig wrote:
> Emil Ong schrieb am 14.05.2009 um 09:23:04 (-0700):
>
> >   <logger name="com.caucho" level="finest"/>
> >
> > That should show why Resin's serving a 404.
>
> And it did - see my last mail on this thread. If there is any additional
> information I should provide, please let me know.

Hi Michael,

Sorry for the delay.  Somehow I lost track of the thread.  Thanks for
the ping.

I've filed a bug report for your problem here:

http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=3589

It should be pretty straightforward to fix, though I may need a couple
of weeks to get a release/snapshot out due to some other Eclipse bugs and
business travel.

> By the way, I uninstalled the Resin plugin, and then tried to reinstall
> it, which resulted in the following error message:
>
>   An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
>   No repository found containing:
>   com.caucho.resin.eclipse/org.eclipse.update.feature/4.0.0

It should be up again.  Thanks for noticing. :-)

Emil

Emil Ong
Chief Evangelist
Caucho Technology, Inc.
Tel. (858) 456-0300
mailto:e...@caucho.com
http://blog.caucho.com/

Caucho: Reliable Open Source
--> Resin: application server
--> Quercus: PHP in Java
--> Java CanDI: contexts and dependency injection