> The excerpt below should work and it will allow you to have all the
> configuration in one file.
Thanks Alex.  My problem isn't with multiple servers on a single machine
though.  I have multiple machines, each with one server, and a few of
the machines need a different set of jvm-args.  I was trying to get by
with one Resin configuration file where I could pass in a
-Dconfiguration={something} and then resin:import
path=".../${configuration}/*.xml" (not literally, I was using the
fileset option of resin:import).  It's working great except the one
little snafu of not being able to import jvm-arg settings.

I think I will just have to throw some resin:choose around the jvm-arg