>  Aaron,
> Maybe I am missing something, but if you can pass in
> -Dconfiguration=wherever to your individual machines (in your
> /etc/init.d/resin script or wherever, I assume?), can't you pass in
> your server specific JVM args there too?
> Rachel
Probably.  The configuration is passed in via an environment variable,
but I could pass those in dynamically too if I have too.  If we set
those from our resin script will the ResinWatchdogManager pass the same
values to the actual Resin server, when it launches it?  I wasn't sure,
so I was just going by the example resin.conf file that comes with Resin