> I've got this, which is a slightly different but equivalent technique that
> doesn't require the jvm-arg tag (applicable bits only, my startup script does
> other things too):

Just for the benefit of understanding the use case: is this to support n
environments that are identical but serve two distinct purposes e.g.

- development
- testing
- production

where let's suppose 'testing' runs on a different set of servers and therefor
needs different bindings and jvm arguments?

Alex