On 3/22/2010 2:29 PM, Scott Ferguson wrote:
> Aaron Freeman wrote:
>
>> Ok, so I thought what you were saying is that this:
>>
>> <password xmlns:encryption="urn:java:com.encryption">
>> <encryption:Password>abcdefg</encryption:password>
>> </password>
>>
>> is a drop-in replacement for this:
>>
>> <password resin:type="com.encryption.Password">abcdefg</password>
>>

> Yes, it should be a direct replacement. (The internal implementation is
> a bit tricky, though.)
>
>> but apparently I think you are trying to tell me that we need to change
>> our Java source code somehow, based on getting this when trying to start
>> Resin:
>>
>> /opt/server/conf/resin.xml:47: unable to create attribute
>> SetterAttribute[public void
>> com.caucho.vfs.JsseSSLFactory.setPassword(java.lang.String)] for
>> com.caucho.vfs.jssesslfact...@6779e6 and
>> QName[{http://caucho.com/ns/resin}password]
>>
>> So is there a link that you can point me to in order to give me a clue
>> in what I need to do to modify our source to handle this new syntax?
>>

> Let me check. I tested the replacement against<database>. I'll see why
> it's causing trouble with jsse.

Ok, here is the full http block I am using, in case its out of date for
some reason (I am using the block directly from our working 3.0.23
implementation verbatim, with your recommended tweak):

<http address="*" port="443">
<jsse-ssl>
<key-store-type>jks</key-store-type>
<key-store-file>/opt/server/security/ssl.kdb</key-store-file>
<password xmlns:encryption="urn:java:com.encryption">
<encryption:Password>abcdefg</encryption:Password>
</password>
</jsse-ssl>
</http>

- Aaron