Thanks for taking the time to make the suggestion Steffen

I had seen this thread i my research on the problem - I am trying to
find out if the old encoding is available for use when working with a
digest in the code so I can calculate both digest until all users have

On 21/09/2011 15:07, BUSCH Steffen wrote:
> Alan,
> while migrating from 2.1 to 3.1 we've had a similar issue and it could be
> solved by explicitly using "old-encoding".
> Maybe you could find useful information in this thread:
> -- Steffen

Alan Wright
Athene Systems

tel 0845 230 9803

Athene Systems Limited
Registered Office:
Shieling House
Invincible Road
GU14 7QU

Registered in England and Wales No. 3156080