On Nov 10, 2012, at 5:56 AM, Riccardo Cohen wrote:

> Really great video. Looks magic !
>
> I've been setting load balancing with resin.xml only. I cannot find
> resin.properties and resinctl script in my resin 4.0.13 installation.
> When did it appear ? did you announce somewhere this new function (maybe
> I don't receive caucho's customer's news ? or maybe I was not watchful
> enough...)

Here's a link to a handout we created for JavaOne this year.  The back (2nd
page) summarizes all the recent enhancements.  It should be helpful:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/caucho-web/Resin_4.x_Cloud_JAMM_overview.pdf

Typically the best place to look for changes is the release notes:

http://caucho.com/resin-4.0/changes/index.xtp

resin.properties was added in version 4.0.24 and refined in .25.

Documentation here:
http://caucho.com/resin-4.0/admin/config-resin-properties.xtp

Thanks,
Paul