Hi Partner,
I have . Net Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.

Role : .Net Developer

Location: Charlotte, NC

Interview: Phone then F2F

*Must Have:*

·         *ASP.NET* <http://asp.net/>

*·         Must understand dynamics code, do coding and debug and figure
out quirks of Dynamics*

*·         WCF*

*·         MVC4*

*·         SQL*