Hi Partner,
I have .Net Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.

Role : .Net Developer
Location : Richmond, VA.
Mode of Hiring : contract
Rate : Max $38-40/hr on C2C

Basic Qualifications

* *5+ years experience in VB.Net <http://vb.net/> and Visual Studio.*
* Proficiency in CA Service Desk r12 products.
* Proficiency in PMG Service Catalog product.
* Must be a self starter and be able to work unsupervised.
* Enterprise-level Application Support experience, particularly
* Understanding of the CA r12 Software Compliance Architecture.
* Demonstrated analytical approach to problem solving.
* Demonstrated proficiency in oral and written communications.

Preferred Qualifications
* Experience in implementing CA Service Desk.
* Experience in customizing PMG Service Catalog workflows.
* Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina