Hi Partner,
I have 2 .Net position for your consultant, if anyone is available please
inform me ASAP.

*Position 1*

*.NET Developer*

Location: Downtown Chicago (N Wacker Dr.) Some work in Green Bay, WI –
travel to Green Bay will be covered

Duration:6+ months

Rate: $60/hr C2C

Project/Role:

*Minimum 8+ years required*

Will also take on the role of mentoring Integrys Project Team members who
are learning .NET

*Must have excellent English communication skills.*

Skills Required:

Experience with completion of projects using the latest Microsoft
Technology (experience designing, coding, testing and implementing)

1.    VB .Net or C# .Net (2008/2010/2012)

2.    SQL Server & Transaction SQL

3.    .Net Framework (2008/2010/2012)

4.    Team Foundation Server

5.    Source Code Manager

6.    Strong English communication skills

7.    History of working well with teams; motivator

8.    Reliable

9.    Willing to, or has a history of, mentor/coaching team members

Preferred Items:

1.    Experience working with Business Back Office coding (i.e. Billing,
Credit, Work Orders, Finance, etc.)

2.    Desktop & Server coding (Not Internet & ASP)

3.    VB .Net 2012

4.    VB Script (Excel or any other VBA usage is a plus)

5.    Working with large databases

6.    Working with Large teams and understanding of sharing Source code,
etc.

7.    Test Manager experience

*Position 2*

*Web Developer*

Location: Green Bay, WI – initial weeks in Chicago, travel to Chicago will
be covered

Duration: 6+ months

Rate: $65/hr C2C

*Minimum 9+ years required. *

*Skills Required:*

*Must have excellent English communication skills.*

Full SDLC experience
C# or VB.NET <http://vb.net/> (prefer VB.NET <http://vb.net/>)
ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> MVC
HTML5