I have a 7200/90 and am looking at buying a  a CD-RW

 Will the latest versions (say 12x4x32 SCSI) work OK on my rather dated
computer? (I have lots of RAM). i.e. Will I be able to tell the difference
in speed?

I want a machine that works with Retrospect Express.

I have been looking at APS and LaCie (Somebody said they are even the same
company)  Any  recommendations?

How do you find out what mechanism they are based on?

Thanks

-
Bruce Haig                 Explorers of the West Sketchbook Project

New address:     http://www.ourheritage.net

Historical Research Centre  * 1115 - 8 Ave. S. * Lethbridge, Alberta,
Canada   T1J 1P7