Just another ordinary day at the office. A user lost slightly upwards of
1 GB of data off her hard drive due to catastrophically munged volume
structures (this was a new one on me - below a certain level, everything
that was in a folder disappeared; only 100 MB worth of bare files were left!)

Fortunately her drive was backed up to tape last night, and the whole
thing is being restored as I write this.

Thanks Dantz!

top of the world,

Luke Jaeger, Technology Coordinator
Disney Magazine Publishing
Northampton, Massachusetts

Any opinions expressed in this message are my own and may not represent
the opinions of Disney Publishing, etc etc etc.