Here's our story:

The editors of the student newspaper came to me, looking like they'd seen a
ghost, and said that they couldn't open their 2.9M ClarisWorks document. It
just happen to be the completed February issue due to be printed that
afternoon. You can imagine the hours they put into it. The file got
corrupted that morning when one of them was working on it.

I told them that we'd try getting the previous day's file from our new
backup system--the one we installed less than a week before!

It worked! They were so relieved, I got chocolate!

Thanks, Dantz!

  Scott Ponzani
  Communications Coordinator
  Christian Academy in Japan

P.S. Waving "hi" to Dan Knight at Baker Book House in Ada, Michigan. I just
moved to Tokyo from Hudsonville.