Twice this year I've had to wipe a hard drive and start anew -- and both
times it was the main partition on my own computer. Norton couldn't help.
Disk Warrior threw up its hands in despair.

Both times I booted from a partition with a System Folder and a copy of
my Retrospect Client, restored, ran Norton to verify and optimize, and
was up within 90 minutes. That's 1.7 GB restored, tested, and optimized.
Very impressive.

I lost maybe 1-2 hours of early morning work and learned my lesson about
being careful testing new software.

Dan Knight, information systems manager       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Baker Book House Company                 <>
6030 East Fulton                                   616-676-9185 x146
Ada, Michigan 49301                                 fax 616-676-9573

  "As for Pentium PCs, well, they're harmless."