Oh well, if you like that....here's mine:

When my NT Terminal Server/Metaframe Setup went south during a CPU upgrade,
for almost a month I was in NT heck, Compaq heck, almost nothing was coming
back straight, service pack 4 was killing *everything*! (for perspective,
the registry on this box is now at a point that it is *too big* to make a
rescue disk. rdisk fails, because it can't get it on a floppy.)

The ONLY thing I could count on, was that each and every time I needed to
redo the *full* restore, Retrospect would perform flawlessly. I ended up
rebuilding that fershlugginer system 25 times in a month, and each time
Retrospect came through.

you guys *totally* rock!

and your MacWorld parties kick ass too!

john