Hi all,
We have currently come up against a brick wall, using Mac OS9 Retrospect

I currently back up a 216gb raid; unfortunately we have reached the limit of
1000gb for the storage set.
Has anyone out there found anyway around this, or has a cunning plan that
they use themselves.

If there is now way round this except creating a new storage set, this will
mean that we have to create new storage sets approx every 8 months as most
of the data, 180mb or so stays on the raid at all times.

Thanks for your help

Ric Latham
Technical Director
Pinewood Repro Ltd
0161 928 7070

are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use or dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please
notify us immediately, then delete this e-mail. Thankyou.