Retrospect for Mac OS and Windows actually use their own custom drivers,
built right into the software.

On the Mac, we write pretty much the only drivers available for tape drives.
With Windows, Retrospect does not require (or use) the manufacturer's or
Microsoft's driver -- we support the device directly.

As always, a complete list of supported devices is available on the Dantz

Eric Ullman
Dantz Development