At 09:42 2000-06-21 -0400, you wrote:
>Last I heard, the drivers were not available for the Mac.  It's not a very
>popular format for the PC either.  I would definitely recommend VXA over
>Onstream if you're addressing smaller backup needs (<20GB).

Your input is greatly appreachiated. The thing is, and that's why I'm
asking, the deal came to me via mail from one of Sweden's larger Macintosh
dealers, (if not the largest??) MacSupport. Any dealer, no matter the
platform, should have back-up experience.

I find it hard to belive that they would promote a poor product... I also
find it hard to belive they would fool me and others on back-up strategies...

thanx all,

/ jakob