Here's a new one - anyone ever see this before?

We rotate our DLT tapes after a year.  Normally it's a simple process
performing an erase.  Been doing it this way for years.  What happens now
is that once the erase key is pressed and "short" erase has been specified
a dialog window pops up asking me to browse to the location of the old
storage set name.  Of course this is difficult since that old storage set
was archived a long time ago.  Any ideas?
The workaround is to put the tapes in the Win version and do the erase.

Retrospect Server 4.2  /  Mac G4 8.6OS

Michael Selewach