Recently, I downloaded the demo version of Retrospect software, and
installed clients on both my NT and Mac.  I was able to setup most of the
volumes to backup onto my backup tape, (located on my NT).  The problem I am
having is, the Mac volumes cannot be seen on the NT.  (Using AppleTalk, the
PC volumes could be seen on the Macs).  I spoke to a Retrospect Technical
Support, and they suggested I need a third party software, like PCMAC LAN.
So my question is, can I see/setup Mac volumes on NT without purchasing
third party software? Or, how can I setup my Macs volumes to backup onto my
tape, located on my Nt without purchasing third party?  Any response would
be appreciated it.

Thank you

Jay Kwon
Kwik Kopy Printing #1141