I'm going onvacation next week so I haven't time to try this.

I have eight tapes named VXA-1, VXA-2 etc.

My strategy is to make normal backups Tuesday to Friday and Full (recykled)
on Monday.

If I make these eight scripts can I make them all execute weekley or do I
need to make them execute every 8:th week?

My idea was that then there will be a backup every week no matter what tape
that's currentley in the drive.

What I can't test is, will retrospect deny backing up unless there is the
right tape in the drive or will it just move on to the next script
generating loads of errors ofcourse...

/ jakob