And in case you're wondering who turned on that 'temp memory' setting when
you didn't even know it existed - Apparently the 'temp memory' setting was
recommended a couple of versions ago; since then it has become preferable to
leave it off. If you upgraded your copy of Retrospect from an earlier
version this pref may have persisted. A little relic from the days of the
Apple Workgroup Server 95, when A/UX still walked the earth ....

top of the world,

Luke Jaeger, Technology Coordinator
Disney Magazine Publishing
Northampton, Massachusetts
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any opinions expressed in this message are my own and may not represent the
opinions of Disney Publishing, etc etc etc.

*