I was trying to get to the Dantz site this afternoon and was
surprised to find an error message:

>403.9 Access Forbidden: Too many users are connected
>Due to heavy traffic generated by the announcement of the new
>Retrospect update, the Web server is busy and cannot process your
>request. Please try to connect again later.
>Thank you for your patience.

What update is this? I can't even get there to figure out if I need
it or not! :)

I was trying to go to find out if Retrospect would be cost-effective
for me to get for my home network setup. I run two Windows desktops,
and my husband has a Mac desktop and a PowerBook. We use Retrospect
for Mac here at work, so I don't know a lot about it for Windows.

I have a CD-RW attached to one of my Windows boxes (the one that runs
Win98 IP Connection Sharing for the rest of the 'puters, it's got the
cable modem connection) and was thinking about trying to get some
version of Retrospect for workgroups(?) to back up everything to the

So, I'll turn here instead of the website. What should I get, esp. if
I add another windows laptop and/or G4 into the mix (just call us
well-connected geeks who (lately) play Diablo II too much)?

Thanks in advance, folks!

Julia Frizzell
"Insert pithy quote here."