I use the Windows version to back up my mixed network. I have the
workgroup product on NT machine, and that talks to clients on my iMac
and another NT box. I use a Yamaha 4416 CD-RW as the backupp device. It
all works fine. Let me know if you need further details.

--
Ian Piper
http://www.impeccable.org.uk