Hi Robin,

On 25/7/00 6:50 AM, Robin Mayoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>My point is that the -23 has been known to be caused by extension conflicts.
>It may be worth while to attempt to reproduce the problem with basic Apple
>extensions to see if the problem goes away.

After disabling Virex 5.9.1, Retrospect 4.3 was able to access the
storage sets created on the weekend and perform a full restore to my
server.  :-)

Does Virex 6.1 cause the same problem?

Cheers,  Malcolm

                       Information Alchemy Pty Ltd
                             ACN 089 239 305
                           Canberra, Australia

Malcolm McLeary                                Mobile:     0412 636 086
Managing Director                              Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     This message was sent using Claris Emailer 2.0v3 for Macintosh.