There's no native linux Retrospect client, but I use Retrospect to backup
tar archives of my linux machines. I smbmount a share on the NT server
running Retrospect, and backup stuff to there using tar, which gets backed
up via script by Retrospect. To restore, you have to recover the tar file
from backup, reinstall linux and untar the tar file over the entire disk.
It's pretty easy if you're familiar with linux, but it can take a long time.

--Doug