I have just been trying to set up email notification of
backup scripts using the supplied AppleScript for Eudora. I have set
up Eudora so that it can only be started from a settings file.
However when I launch the AppleScript and it asks for the location of
Eudora I cannot select a settings file, only the application itself.
If I select the application then when Eudora launches it brings up a
dialog asking the user to locate a settings file...(causing
Retrospect to hang, waiting for Eudora I presume).

Any ideas of how to get around this situation?

Adrian Smith