The first time the applescript is launched, you will be asked to locate the Applicatio
"Filemaker Pro Server".  Direct the Applescipt to the correct application and from
then on it will remember (the script creates it's own alias to the application)

Hope this helps
/philip

>Retrospect Experts:
>
>Being a complete AppleScript novice, I ask your indulgence in answering
>what *should* be a fairly simple question.  The documentation for the
>"FileMaker Pro Server Toggle" AppleScript that is included with Retrospect
>4.3 refers specifically to to FileMaker 3.0.  The AppleScript itself,
>however, is structured as follows:
>
>tell application "FileMaker Pro Server" to force quit
>
>To distinguish a particular copy of FileMaker Pro Server 5 from other
>installations that we own, the one that we desire to toggle during
>Retrospect backups is named "FileMaker Server 5 Students."  So finally
>to the question:
>
>Must we change the AppleScript to explicitly state "FileMaker Server 5
>Students," or will the supplied default work without modification?
>
>Best regards,
>
>Mark E. Ingram
>
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] (also [EMAIL PROTECTED])

Philip Chonacky, IS Manager
Barrett Companies
ph. (617) 577-9500
fx. (617) 577-1010