Funny, when I open it, I get:

>on RetrospectStart given autoLaunchBoolean:autolaunched
> if autolaunched is true then
> set kRetroAutoLaunched to true
> tell application "FileMaker Pro" to «event FMPAFQUI»
> end if
> return true
>end RetrospectStart

What application did you point your script to? Since I do nopt have Filemaker Server, I pointed to just plain Filemaker (ver.3, yeah I know it's way old!), and I assume
the text between "<<>>" is the function I cannot see.

It may also be a difference in syntax between FM Server and MacOS.

Good luck.
/philip