On Mon, 4 Dec 2000, Philip Chonacky wrote:

> Funny, when I open it, I get:

> >             tell application "FileMaker Pro" to «event FMPAFQUI»

> What application did you point your script to?

Because the FileMaker 5 server is currently under heavy user load, I have
not yet directed the script to *any* application.  However, when I open
Retrospect Event Handler (Version 4.3, creation date of May 17, 2000) in
the Script Editor, it is constructed with the "force quit" syntax.

I'll report back if this changes after the script is directed to FMPS 5.

> Good luck.

Thanks!

MI