Mac os 9 supported files over 2gb. To use retrospect you need version
4.3. I currently back up 40 mac clients and 10 pc clients to 60gb IDE
drives using mac files. Some backup sets are 12gb apiece. We do
massive selecting as all are software is installed by filewave. Each
client averages about 100mb of data. Our servers are backed up using
a separate machine to a DLT changer.

shawn

--
----
Shawn Welter          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]