The empty anonymous fields may be the problem. Looking at the code, it looks
like they're very much needed.

They're basically used to be able to look up the user's info when doing a
query for a User object, and the authentication code calls into this as
well. So once you supply the anonymous fields, I imagine things would start
working.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.