Hi everyone.

We've just finished moving over to a new way of installing and upgrading
Review Board.

Review Board, Djblets, Django-Evolution, PIL and Django are now packaged up
in such a way where you can install or upgrade them all with one command.

Site installation and upgrading is also handled through a new tool, rb-site.

The new installation procedure is documented at
http://www.review-board.org/wiki/GettingStarted. It includes information on
migrating from existing installations.

To sum up the new changes, basic installation has mostly become:

   $ sudo easy_install ReviewBoard
   $ sudo rb-site install /var/www/reviews.example.com

For the most part, nothing too fundamental has changed. It's just easier to
get going now. We are, however, considering some large changes within the
SVN tree that would break sites running out of the tree. This will probably
happen after 1.0, but may happen sooner if we decide it must be done. We
recommend that everybody makes an effort to move to the new install method.

I've done a number of test installs without any problems, but if you hit an
issue, please let me know and I'll work to address it.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.