On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 4:04 AM, Sebastien Douche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 12:12, Christian Hammond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > We've just finished moving over to a new way of installing and upgrading
> > Review Board.
> Yeah \o/
> > For the most part, nothing too fundamental has changed. It's just easier
> > get going now. We are, however, considering some large changes within the
> > SVN tree that would break sites running out of the tree. This will
> probably
> > happen after 1.0, but may happen sooner if we decide it must be done. We
> > recommend that everybody makes an effort to move to the new install
> method.
> >
> > I've done a number of test installs without any problems, but if you hit
> an
> > issue, please let me know and I'll work to address it.
> downloading [Ok]
> Configuration with rb-site [Ok]
> Feedback:
> - reviewboard.db is in root directory, not db/.

Oops, that should be fixed. In this case, make sure that root directory is
owned by your web server. I'll make a change for future installs. You could,
of course, make a db directory and move the file there, then update
conf/settings_local.py, but it's not too important.

> - where is start/stop script?

There is none. It's assumed your web server will have its own start/stop

If you're using fastcgi, we probably should provide one, though I want to
point out that we've had a number of memory-related issues using fastcgi
with Review Board, and I'd *highly* recommend mod_python.