On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 2:21 PM, Tomas Friml <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> after last update (0.9.dev_20081127) there seems to be another
> (packaging?) bug. If delete setting_local.py* ReviewBoard stops
> working. I can see in logs that it's actually requiring the file I
> deleted :)

Well, the error was that a different settings_local.py (not yours) got
included with the package.  You need to remove it so that it will use your
version that is in your site directory.  If you had overwritten that one
with your version, then yeah, you shouldn't have done that.  :-)  I have
mine in ${sitedir}/conf/.

[Fri Nov 28 09:11:50 2008] [error] [client 10.64.1.113] File does not
> exist: /opt/reviewboard/htdocs/errordocs/500.html

This was a problem that I had, as well.  rb-site didn't install this file
into my new site dir that it created.  So, you'll want to copy it over.

--
Russell