Hi.

There's no API at this time for looking up a review request by a bug ID.
This could be added if someone wants to write a patch, but it's important to
note a few things:

1) This will have to be per-repository, since you can have two different
bugs on two different trackers that have the same number.

2) It's not uncommon in many cases for multiple review requests to reference
the same bug number. This can't be broken. Any API function returning review
requests must provide a list.

3) There's no fast, clean way to index bug numbers, so searching is going to
be slow. This is probably going to be a blocker, really.

Why can't people use their dashboard to find these review requests? We may
want to look at the core problem -- people not remembering the review
request ID -- and figure out why this is a problem there.

VMware, Inc.