Well, may be I will create another RB site after checkout from SVN and
then redirect existing one to this when everything is synchronized.
But since this is already used by some of us, we need to configure it
soon and may need to compile email.py. Kindly let me know if there is
any procedure to do that.
I have removed email.pyc but this is not getting created again.

Thanks,
Kunal